20091122

ASSAULTIVE IN ITS INSISTENCE THAT "DREAMS HAVE NO BOUNDARIES" AND OTHER SENTIMENTS THAT EVEN HALLMARK WOULD REJECT AS TOO FUCKING MUCH

Bought Dead famous by Ben Elton today at Oxfam. I've read if before and thought it was quite good, but didn't want to pay too much for it; 2.99 seemed reasonable. I went to London yesterday but didn't go to Waterstone's. Needed to save the money. See, even Julia knows how to be a hustlin honey when she has to be.

I'm not really in a reading mood at the moment. Think it might be a combination of just having three weeks left in Cambridge so I really just try to hang out with my classmates as much as possible and The shield. For some reason, if I'm really into a TV show I never read and vice versa.

Don't really have anything to say. In all honesty, my life is currently mind-bogglingly boring. All I've done today is listen to La Roux and smoke. See, while waiting for my glory days to come, I'll sing a song.