20100309

WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES WANTS TO DANCE?

So, what did you think about my videoblog? No, wait, I don't care, you can't comment! Haha, I'm so funny. Anyhoo, think that I will read Possession by A.S. Byatt; had a bit of a crisis after I finished re-reading American wife, but I think the time might be right for Byatt's Booker Prize winning novel now.

About two months ago, I watched every season of Black books. If you don't know what it is, then you can click here to get a summary (since I hate explaining stuff) and you can click here if you want to watch it. Unfortunately, youtube are all like "embedding disabled on request" on every single clip from Black books, but you can click on the youtubelink to watch one of my many favourites (I think it's from the episode where Bernard does anything to avoid doing his taxes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8BDNxsJQs