20100317

OH, LOOKING FOR LOVE IN A LOOKING GLASS WORLD IS PRETTY HARD FOR YOU

I made another video. Basically, it's just me writing/copying out some sentences from The creativity of the mess we make. I wrote those sentences this summer, when I found myself in something I wouldn't necessarily call "heartbreak" but something that was similar to it; "heartbreak" indicates that you are sad and regret the way things turned out; I didn't. To be frank, I think I dodged a bullet there. Anyway, feel free to check it out.

The song is Mother of pearl by Roxy Music, which I thought was fitting. I love that song; the lyrics are plain poetry. I thought the beginning suited what I wrote down, because the song starts like this (well, actually, I sorta fast-forwarded to 1:25 but as far as I'm concerned, that's where the song really starts): "Well, I've been up all night again, party time wasting is too much fun. Then I step back thinking of life's inner meaning and my latest fling. It's the same old story, all love and glory, it's a pantomime."