20100320

IT'S LIKE THAT AND THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

So, what did you think about my videoblog? No WAIT! Haha, no, sorry. Anyway, I think I might have forgotten to tell you lot (you two? Three? I have no idea who reads this oh, so interesting blog of mine), I got an A on the Certificate of Proficiency in English. You know why? Because ever since I can remember I been poppin' my collar!

Having said that, I'm feeling a bit like I'm having a literary crisis; I'm re-reading I am Charlotte Simmons but my heart's not it. Think I might go for Atonement byIan McEwan instead; I sorta cheated a bit and read the entire plot summary on Wikipedia but somehow, even though I know how it's gonna end now, I want to read it.

Also, a videoblog with me actually talking! actually showing my face! is coming up. Stina will film it.