20100325

THROWING OUT A BOOMERANG, WAITING FOR IT TO COME BACK TO ME

So, it looks like I will move to London in September and study at Westminster University. Three years in London sounds very good to me.

Other than that, I still can't decide what to read; not feeling Atonement. It's really annoying not having anything to read, because I just end up reading old issues of Q magazine and I've already read all of them a hundred times. Also, I always feel so disconnected from...oh, I don't know, myself probably, when I'm not reading anything real. Will really try to find something today.

UPDATE
OK, have decided to read Testimony by Anita Shreve, based on what I wrote about it back in January: "Bought two new books as well; Testimony by Anita Shreve, which seemed like one of those books that are good to read when you don't have anything to read..." Will read it, will not change my mind! Cross my heart and hope to die.