20091009

A HAZY SHADE OF WINTER

I'm going to London to visit one of my best friends, Palle, this weekend. It'll be nice; I have so much to talk about that I can really only talk about with a best friend. Tomorrow, however, she will be working all day, so I plan on visiting Waterstone's (read: Mecca) on Picadilly Circus. Maybe I'll go to Camden or Brick Lane as well. Hopefully she'll have some free time on Sunday though because, if the weather is nice, I wanna take her to Hampstead. It's such a lovely place.

I might write a bit too. I won't be able to bring my computer with me, but I have my little black book so it won't be a problem. You'll have to excuse the wild hair and the weird expression, which is due to the fact that a) I just got out of bed b) I just got out of the shower and c) it's a webcam and I don't really know how to work it. Anyway, fuck that, just check out the awesome notebook instead. Love of my life (well, at least until I get myself a Moleskine)! (There's an update, scroll down)

Haha OK, so I tried to take a new picture after I had fixed my hair, put on some make-up, whatnot. But, after having looked at these as well, I realised that the reason the pictures don't turn out well is not because of the webcam. It's because of me. I can't keep serious (but I mean, if you can keep serious when taking WEBCAM pictures of YOURSELF in an EMPTY ROOM, then be my guest). Anyhoo, I'm posting one of the new pictures too. If you don't admire the notebook after I've gone through all this trouble for you, then dude, I don't even know why you read my blog. Go to the mall.
.