20091018

EVERYDAY'S AN ENDLESS STREAM OF CIGARETTES AND MAGAZINES

My Dad's been visiting over the weekend which was really nice; I miss my family a lot. A part of me sorta wish I could go home with him tomorrow, but at the same time I don't mind being here for another seven weeks. I think.

We went to Ely today which is so the place I'm gonna live in when I get old and have written a lot of awesome books and want to retire peacefully. Just wanted to mention it.

Anyway, bought some new books which my Dad paid for (thanks Dad):
Margaret Atwood - Cat's eye
Ian McEwan - Atonement
David Ebershoff - The 19th wife
Audrey Niffenegger - The time traveler's wife

A couple of days ago I bought The end of Alice by A.M. Homes and today, in this great bookstore in Ely, I finally bought The virgin in the garden by A.S. Byatt. Happy times. Happy times all over!