20091029

HAHANOTSOMUCHDOTCOM

Had trouble deciding what to read after The 19th wife. Also, watched three seasons The shield of so didn't read much. However, have decided to get out of my The shield obsession (seriously, have to! I even dream about it) so I started reading A.M Homes' The end of Alice yesterday. It's really good, but horrifying. Disturbing as hell.

On another note; read my Swedish blog, every entry since January, and Jesus Christ, what a weird year it's been. I've changed from month to month, really. I've moved to two different places in under six months (Gothenburg and Cambridge), I've fallen in and out of love in just two months, I've danced the summer away in clubs and pubs and I've read more books than ever before. And I have improved my writing by leaps and bounds. Just one horrible CPE exam to go and then 2009 will be over, officially the funniest (not in the ha-ha way) year of my life. It's pretty much been like this expression which basically says "Huh?", "Hooch is crazy" and (Chandler Bing style) "Could I be any more confused?":