20090829

HAVE I LEFT MY HOME JUST TO WHINE IN THIS MICROPHONE?

Stopped reading The radiant way. I liked it but wasn't in the mood for it so now I don't have anything to read which sucks. Honestly, I always feel so lost when I'm inbetween books. Could read Dracula I suppose, but I don't feel like it. The vampire-thing, it's fairly interesting but no. Although the "vampire-hype" is really getting out of hand with the whole Twilight deal. I saw the movie a few months ago and honestly, I don't get it. It was really rather bad. I haven't read the books (and I never will), but the fact that everyone I know who never reads loves them, sort of makes me think they are probably as bad I think they are. But then people tend to read fucking awful books by fucking awful authors. Paolo Coelho anyone? Dan Brown? Liza Marklund? There are too many bad writers out there.

Anyway, I need to read something. I do still have those Margaret Drabble books at home, but I think I'll go for something else. Shouldn't force it. Right now I mostly read old issues of NME which is really boring because I can't really stand NME. And I hate not having anything "real" to read.