20110531

LIBRI SVEDESE

Have decided to start a new blog. It will work like this: all the books I read in English will still be commented on and written about on this blog, juliasbookblog. All the books I read in Swedish will be commented on and written about on my Swedish blog, http://librisvedese.blogspot.com/

(Now you think; why the Italian name? Why not Swedish? Here's my logic for that: English might just be my true language, but Swedish is (obviously) next in line. However, the name I wanted was already taken (wanted it to be juliasbokblogg.) So, I thought: what's my third language? What other languages do I know? And I used to speak Italian quite well (sister is fluent, I never was but still). Hence, Italian name.)

Anyway, so: when reading in Swedish, the books will be discussed here. Everything English, will still be discussed on the good old juliasbookblog, i.e. the blog you've been reading religiously since 2008. Right?