20110529

JAG VET INTE HUR MAN SKA BETE SIG SOM KULTFÖREMÅL

Books read:
Etgar Keret - The nimrod flip-out
Roberto Bolaño - De vilda detektiverna
Hans Koppel - Medicinen
Truman Capote - Summer crossing

Currently reading Maken by Gun-Britt Sundström. The first time I tried to read it I was 15, and for obvious reasons (obviously won't explain them), it just wasn't the right time for it. Always knew I would love it though, and I do. There are so many things I identify with (sad state of affairs that nothing has changed since fucking 1976. Although, a lot of things has. Feelings just hasn't. We are all so boring, so perpetually consistent.) Even though this is the first time I've picked up a book by Sundström, I've always been interested in her. I love her; she's one of those women who just are not wholly likable, but I've never liked women who are wholly likable. It's probably because I'm not wholly likable. I don't think I'm necessarily easy to like, at least if you truly know me. Not exactly hard to like either, but I take a little bit of work, non? Other women I like who just aren't all that friendly; Carina Rydberg, Bodil Malmsten, Maja Lundgren, Linda Skugge (like everyone, I think she's lost it a little bit. Like everyone, I think I need to mention this because somehow, that means I've understood something. It doesn't. It just means I'm not 35 yet.) Anyway, fuck, I love them. Homegirls.