20100109

YOU WHO SEE ME, SEE BEYOND REALITY. I AM IN YOUR HEAD AND ONLY IN YOUR HEAD

I'm so sick it's weird. Not fun. Unable to move, but it's getting better. On 13 aspirin a day, doctor's orders. Fun! I'm just happy I don't have to take those nasty codeine pills because I hate them. Took them in England and dude, (New Year's resolution: say dude more) Citodon sucks. Probably not one for the codeine, makes me feel a) sick b) confused c) tired d) sorta drunk.

Anyway, finished reading The waterfall by Margaret Drabble yesterday, and started reading The middle ground by the same author right away. She's so bloody amazing; the way she writes is just mindblowing to me. Will put up a lot of quotes from The waterfall later on, when I feel a little better, i.e. when I'm no longer epically sick. Now, I know no one except me reads all the quotes I put up, but this blog is mostly for me anyway. I have no idea how many people read this blog and intend to keep it that way.