20100111

I SPILLED THE WINE, YEAH IT WAS A MESS

A couple of days ago, a boy texted me in the middle of the night, saying that "You look like Zooey Deschanel." Sweet. Boys can be sweet. To update you on my health: I'm better! Sorta. Will return to work on Wednesday. Just realised I can't buy anything at all these months, as I need to save money for the move to London. And I'm such a shopaholic, at least when it comes to books, music and shoes. Oh well.

I'm still reading the Drabble book; when I'm done with it I'll probably go for The sandcastle by Iris Murdoch. Need some Murdochian characters in my life. Need that extremely English writing as well, which I guess Drabble also provides, but no one does the typically English quite like Murdoch.

UPDATE:
Decided to take a break from The middle ground and read Murdoch now. Or, I don't know, might read Drabble's The millstone first.