20100115

IT'S ALL RIGHT, IT'S OK, I'LL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY

Hi dear book blog,

Today I'm working from 4-8 and then I'm going over to Robin's where we will celebrate Karl-Oskar's birthday. Will have a few glasses of wine and then I will be going home at a reasonable hour.

I'm currently reading The end of Mr. Y by Scarlett Thomas; I bought it in Gothenburg about a year ago and have been waiting patiently for the right time to read it because I always knew I would love it and now the right time is here and I love it. I gave up on Iris Murdoch's The sandcastle. Frankly, it was boring or maybe I just had really high expectations because A fairly honourable defeat was so good. Ended up not re-reading The millstone by Margaret Drabble. Think I want to read one of the Harry Potter books after I've finished reading The end of Mr. Y. I've been watching some of the movies lately, mainly because Daniel Radcliffe is so good-looking, and it was a long time since I read any of the books. Might be time for it.