20090903

I FINISHED MY WORK (BANGS TABLE) WHATTUP?

Since I've been spending most of my time shouting "But I'm not a telemarketer!" into phones (in other words, I've been working) lately, I haven't really had time to read. But, as I need to get into reading mode again before I drive myself crazy with my self-obession, I will devote all of tomorrow to reading. I have to run some errands though, but most of them involves queues so I will just bring the fucking book and read it while waiting. But actually, as I'm typing this, I realise that I will probably spend most of that time enjoying my new iPod. My old one broke down a few weeks ago (a sad face appeared and that was it: what's up with that?) which may be the saddest thing that happened to me all summer. Most of the other things I took in stride but being robbed of my music was terror (as you can see, I'm very modern in my angst). Anyway, bought a new one this Monday; life is good again; however, will (must) read anyway (note to self).

Oh, and another thing that has prevented me from reading, is carrying boxes full of mail. God, they were heavy. But I'm beast you guys, you just don't know!