20090917

HOOCH IS CRAZY

So, hello dear book blog, I have missed you. OK; I'm in Cambridge now and it is pretty fucking awesome. I'm studying to get my CPE, so that's why I'm here. There are a lot of great book shops around here, I've already bought eight books (and I've only been here five days...)(don't worry Mom and Dad, they were all second-hand, I haven't spent that much money).
Anyway, these are the books:

Iris Murdoch - The sandcastle
Elaine Feinstein - The amberstone exit
Jean Cocteau - Les enfants terribles
Rebecca Miller - The private lives of Pippa Lee
Augusten Burroughs - Running with scissors
Jonathan Coe - The rotters' club
Lionel Shriver - Double fault
Daniel Mayhew - Life and how to live it

Sorta regret buying the last one, 'cause I don't think I'll like it. But the title was so good I had to have it. Reading The private lives of Pippa Lee. Seems good. Will go out for a smoke now. Tomorrow I'm going to London, I'm beyond excited. Haven't seen Palle in ages. Well, well, bye book blog, catch ya later!