20100422

I'VE BEEN IN AND OUT OF HAPPINESS

PopCo is really good, but all the maths...There are so many codes and mathematical equations in it and I was always terrible at maths. See, a lot of people say that they're bad at maths but honestly, they've got nothing on me. I didn't even study the B course in Maths in school, which is mandatory but the teachers realised it was beyond me so I did a Psychology course instead. However, I do kinda like reading about it though. Know how to write a simple code now. Feels good that I understand something that has to do with numbers.

Haha, I found the first book in English I ever bought down in the basement today. It's called The story of Tracy Beaker and it's by Jacqueline Wilson. I think I bought it when I was around 9-10, in London. Never read it, but I was a bit obsessed with it anyway. Also remember I bought a NIKE sweater as well, which I can still wear. Weird. It's the same thing with this dress I wore when I was 9, it still fits perfectly. I mean, what the fuck? Has my body not changed at all in fucking 12 years? What's up with that? Anyway, I think that maybe I'll read the Jacqueline Wilson book. It might be fun.