20100203

WHEN I GET SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD. TRUE STORY.

Sooo, I'm still reading The executioner's song (well, obviously, it's 1056 pages long). It's such a great book; it definitely deserved winning the Pulitzer Prize back in 1980. On another note, I watched Drag me to hell yesterday and I am so grateful I didn't see it in London last year. I was supposed to go to it with this guy I sorta dated (feels bad that I always have to put "sorta"/"kinda" before "dated" but that's because I don't really date; I have brief, sordid love affairs that almost always ends with me thinking "Why did I ever?", haha) because that movie freaked me out! I even pressed fast-forward at some points. However, it got me thinking I should probably read more of Stephen King's books; Drag me to hell didn't have a happy ending, i.e. the pretty girl didn't make it, which is normally how King's books end as well. Just bad news all around. I kinda like that.

Other than that, I don't have much to tell you; I might move to London a lot sooner than I thought which would be nice, and I've had a couple of bad days when I've just been generally sad but then I thought of Barney Stinson's awesome line instead and became happy again. True story.